Monday, August 25, 2014

Crispy Onion Chicken


My husband is so very kind when I try new recipes out on him.  He always eats what I make, even when it tastes not so great.  Part of me realizes that he is just being practical by not wanting to waste food, but I prefer to go with the other side of him--his not wanting to be critical of my recipe choice.  

Thankfully for him, I'm not a bad cook and the recipes usually taste pretty good.  My husband just has to be really impressed to ask for seconds...which is exactly what he did with this recipe.  Even my kiddos were asking for seconds, and they are my toughest critics. 

I love how easy it is to make and how few ingredients you actually need.  The only changes I made are that I use chicken cutlets instead of chicken breasts and reduce the time about 5 minutes as well.  

My hubby asked me to make this for a family that we were bringing a meal to one night.  The recipe received rave reviews!


Crispy Onion Chicken

Ingredients

4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
3/4 cup honey mustard
2 cups French's French Fried Onions, crushed

Directions

Preheat oven to 375 degrees.  Dip each chicken breast in honey mustard then coat in crushed french fried onions.  Place in a baking dish lined with foil and sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.  Cook for 30-35 minutes, or until cooked through.

Recipe Credit: Six Sisters' Stuff
If you like this recipe, be sure to check out their new cookbook: A Year With Six Sisters' Stuff. So many yummy recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment