Friday, February 7, 2014

Airplane Valentine


Like most people, I love chocolate.  However, I do not always want my children eating chocolate and other sweets.  I know there are other parents out there who also try to limit their kids' sweets intake.  That's why I like to send non-food valentines with my kids to school.

Last year, my son gave some cute glow stick valentines.  This year, I wanted to do something about airplanes after I saw some cute gliders that kids can make and fly themselves.  I did not see any printables I liked, so I made some for him.  I didn't want them to be too girly, so I didn't make them all pink and red.  However, they can still be used for either a girl or a boy.



I had some leftover paper from his valentines last year that I was able to use for the top of the bags.  The valentines are simple yet fun, and they do not take long to put together.  My son can hardly wait to give them out to all his friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment