Saturday, February 8, 2014

Last-Minute Valentine Ideas


I know I'm cutting it a little close, but I wanted to share some cute non-food valentines I found.  I love chocolate, but I am not a huge fan of giving a lot of it to my kids, so these valentines are great alternatives to the typical candy valentines.  Your kids can even help you put some of these together for their friends!

I made the Glow Stick Valentines for my son last year and the Bubble Valentine's for my daughter--their friends loved them!  I printed the glow stick valentines onto the back side of some Valentine-themed paper to give it a little more pizzazz.  This year I made my son's valentines myself, but these valentine ideas are great if you do not want to design your own but still want something cute and unique.









No comments:

Post a Comment